You Can Win A Weeklong Vacation Seminar
on the Big Island of Hawaii!
Submit Your Story for Source School of Tantra Yoga's
Tantra: The Art of Conscious LovingŪ Contest!
Your entry will be considered for Charles Muir's newest book in his
Tantra: The Art of Conscious LovingŪ Series...
We would love for you to take a few moments to share your thoughts and feelings about Tantra and participate in our annual Tantra: The Art of Conscious LovingŪ Contest!
Over the years we have heard so many incredible stories from students of Tantra from around the world. We would like to receive your stories and inspirational writings about your Tantric experiences. Please feel free to send as many different entries as you like. Your entry has an equal chance to win, because each entry is placed in a random drawing and qualifies you to win one of these prizes.
- 1stBeginners/Intermediate Weeklong Vacation Seminar or Intermediate/Advanced Weeklong Vacation Seminar (for one, including tuition and meals) in Hawaii or California ($1,495 value)
- 2nd$1,200 coupon good towards any seminar
- 3rd$1,000 coupon good towards any seminar
- 4thBeginners Weekend Seminar for Two ($900 value)
- 5th$800 coupon good towards any seminar
- 6th$700 coupon good towards any seminar
- 7th$500 coupon good towards any seminar
- 8th$500 coupon good towards any seminar
- 9th$500 coupon good towards any seminar
- 10thBeginners Weekend Seminar for One ($450 value)
- 11thStudy Tantra at Home Course ($120 value)
- 12thAutographed hardcover book, Tantra: The Art of Conscious Loving ($25 value)
Drawings are held every year in the month of March. Winners are announced on our website and in our newsletter. All letters and stories are treated with total confidentiality. We will only use your name if you give us permission. Please don't worry if you are not a poet or professional writer. Just share your story, and our editor will correct grammar and spelling, as necessary. Entries must be received no later than March 1st to qualify for the contest and entry into the book.
By entering our contest, you give Source School of Tantra Inc. permission to use your writings, in whole or in part, in our projects, including, but not limited to: newsletters, website, and upcoming books, including one which will be like a Chicken Soup for the Soul of Sacred Sexual Awakenings. If your entry is selected for the book, you will receive a free, first edition, autographed copy of the book.
We are especially interested in the following categories:
Tantra Story Categories
- Best Ever Experiences
- Bits of Wisdom
- Profound Dreams
- Energy Experiences
- First Tantric Experiences
- Profound Insights
- Spiritual Experiences
- Sexual Healing Experiences
- Past Life Recalls/Regressions
- Sexual Awakening Experiences
- Stories of Female Ejaculation
- Stuck/Challenging Experiences
- Tantric Theme Artwork/Poems
- Humorous Tantric Experiences
- Woman's Sacred Spot Massage
- Man's Sacred Spot Massage
- Relationships Started at Tantra Seminars
How to Enter Your Story
Your story is going to be considered for Source School of Tantra Yoga's Annual Contest as well as Charles Muir's latest book, Tantra: The Art of Conscious LovingŪ Series, Sacred Sexual Awakenings.
Would you like to share your Tantra story and help others learn from your journey? Each one of our 25,000 students has their own unique experiences at Source School of Tantra Yoga seminars. Reading some of their comments shows how much they have learned and also what a transformative wonder sacred Tantra is for so many people. You can read more of these profoundly intimate stories and poems from our Contest Winners.
- To submit your story, click here.
- When the new email message opens, put the following in the subject line:
Contest Entry, [Title of Your Story], [Your First and Last Name]
- In the message area, provide the following contact information:
Your name (first, middle, and last name)
Your title (optional)
Home Address, City, State, Zipcode
Category of your story (choose from the list of categories above)
- Type your story in the message area after your contact information.
- Attach photos and artwork you would like to include with your story (optional).